When it is not possible to bring your dog on your travels, The Red Ruff Inn, LLC is here for you! Your dog will enjoy a vacation of their very own, with lots of love and attention.
- Each kennel is equipped with large individual runs to provide all dogs with the “pack” comfort, but offer the separation needed for relaxation and safety.
- All runs have both inside and outside corridors, with heat and air conditioning to keep your dog comfortable in the cold of winter, or the hot summer sun.
- Each indoor kennel is equipped with a high quality orthopedic Kuranda bed for extra comfort.
- The outdoor kennel area allows spacious room for individual play, or a nice spot to relax in the shade.
- Every dog is exercised throughout the day to keep them engaged and entertained.
- Meals are provided according to your dog’s predetermined eating schedule. It is best if you provide your dog’s specific food, as this is much nicer on their tummies. Please pack extra food just in case your travel plans are extended. If you prefer that your dog dine off our menu, there will be a $5.00/per day charge.
- Medication administration is never an extra charge. All medication must be in the original container with proper labeling.
- 24-hour smoke/fire surveillance.
- Perimeter is gated and locked.
- Owner lives onsite
- In the unlikely case of emergencies and you nor your veterinarian can be reached, your dog will be treated by an emergency animal center veterinarian, at your cost.
What the Red Ruff Inn, LLC needs from you:
- Your dog MUST be vaccinated, or they will NOT be allowed to stay and play.
- You may contact your vet and have them email the vaccination proof to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distemper (DHPP)
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
- Canine influenza (H3NB and H3N2)
- Negative fecal test within last 12 months (proof they’re parasite free)
- Your puppy must be at least 3 months old and must be vaccinated against Bordetella, Distemper (round 1 and 2) to be allowed to stay.
- Your puppy must be spayed/neutered after 6 months of age in order to stay and play
Please bring your dog’s preferred food to decrease the tummy upset by changing to a new food during their stay.
We are happy to give your dog any medication necessary as long as all medications are in the original container and properly labeled with dog’s name and instructions.
Toys & Treats
Please feel free to bring any special toys or treats to make your dog feel at home. You may also bring any special bedding to make your dog more comfortable with something that smells like home.
- Your dog must be well socialized, meaning not aggressive towards other dogs or people.
- If your dog has certain fears or things that cause anxiety like storms, or loud noises, please communicate this clearly so that all precautions can be taken to keep your dog safe.
- Please do not bring your dog if it is sick or recently injured. The Red Ruff Inn, LLC does NOT have a veterinarian on staff.
- Please provide emergency contact information, including your veterinarian’s contact information, during every stay.